JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has invited applications for 594 JTGLCCE Posts. Interested candidates can apply for JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 13 July 2022.
JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 594 JTGLCCE Vacancies
|Organisation||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||594 JTGLCCE Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 35 Years|
|Last Date||15 June – 13 July 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JSSC JTGLCCE Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Application Mode: Online
- JH Technical Graduate Level Competitive Exam (Regular): 592
- JH Technical Graduate Level Competitive Exam (Backlog): 02
Total Vacancy: 594
Salary: Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
Age Limit : JSSC Recruitment 2022
- General : 21 – 35 Years
- OBC (Male): 21 – 37 Years
- UR / OBC / BC (Female): 21 – 38 Years
- SC / ST (Male & Female): 21 – 40 Years
JSSC Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Degree in Relevant Discipline from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
Selection Procedure – JSSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Interview.
Application Fee – JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 50
Job Location : Jharkhand
Important Dates : JSSC JTGLCCE Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 13 July 2022
How to Apply – JSSC JTGLCCE Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this JSSC JTGLCCE Notification 2022 is Online. Read the JSSC JTGLCCE Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : JSSC JTGLCCE Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.