PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has invited applications for 1200 Legal Clerk Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2022.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1200 Legal Clerk Vacancies
|Organisation||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Post Name||1200 Legal Clerk Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test or Typing|
|Salary||Rs.19900 – 63200 PM|
|Age Limit||Maxm 37 Years|
|Job Location||Mohali, Punjab|
|Last Date||15 May – 15 June 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
PSSSB Clerk Vacancy 2022 Details
Organization: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)
Application Mode: Online
- Clerk: 917
- Legal Clerk: 283
Total Vacancy: 1200
Salary: Rs. .19900 – 63200 PM PM
Age Limit : PSSSB Recruitment 2022
- General : 18 – 37 Years (As on 01 Jan 2022)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 42 Years
PSSSB Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate/ Law Graduate from a recognized University/ Deemed University Center or established by Act of State Government.
Selection Procedure – PSSSB Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test or Typing Test.
Application Fee – PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
- General: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs. 250
- PH : Rs. 500
Job Location : Mohali, Punjab
Important Dates : PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 May 2022
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 15 June 2022
How to Apply – PSSSB Clerk Jobs 2022
- Mode of Application for this PSSSB Clerk Notification 2022 is Online. Read the PSSSB Clerk Vacancy 2022 for complete details before apply. If you are interested & found yourself eligible for this recruitment, then only apply though the “Apply Link” given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form before last date of application.
Steps to Apply : PSSSB Clerk Notification 2022
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.